We’re looking for a Paid Media Associate to join our Paid Media team! You must be an organized, creative, and analytical self-starter who loves experimentation and solving complex problems.
Our Paid Media Associates work directly with Paid Media account managers to do the research, pull data, write copy, create deliverables, and anything else we think you have a knack for. Whether you’re coming in with agency experience, or you can demonstrate that you’re ready to dive into learning the ins-and-outs of our fast-paced work, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- 1-2 years experience working in a digital marketing or other face-paced, client-centric environment
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously and efficiently.
- Strong communicator, with a highly articulate and firm understanding of the English language (spoken and written).
- Desire to grow – we invest heavily in our employees.
- Passion to learn as much as possible in general, and all things Paid Media in particular.
- Culture Building: Be a flexible, present member of the team, helping wherever you can and collaborating with others to achieve team goals.
Types of projects include
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Experience working with Google Ads
- Experience working with Microsoft Ads
- Experience working with Facebook Ads
- Experience working with Google Merchant Center
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet skills
- Strong understanding of PPC strategies and methodologies
- Strong understanding of Shopping strategies and methodologies
- Strong understanding of Paid Social strategies and methodologies
- Strong understanding of SEO
About the role
As a Paid Media Associate, you’ll have a team of people depending on you for quality work.
We hire self-starters who show that they’re curious, passionate, and responsible. Your tasks will be varied and plentiful, all under the digital marketing umbrella as we help our clients create custom strategies to reach their goals.
Greenlane provides an intentional environment for efficient and happy team members. We work together 2 days a week in our Audubon office, and work from home on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. Plus we hold monthly All Hands Days and offer internal training to help make you the best marketer you can be.
We think that makes us pretty special. So, what makes you special? In addition to your resume, we’d like you to give us more detail about you. Let us know why you’re the team member we’re missing!