We’re looking for an SEO Associate to join our SEO team! You must be an organized, creative, and analytical self-starter who loves experimentation and solving complex problems.
Our SEO Associates work directly with SEO account managers to do the research, pull data, write copy, create deliverables, and anything else we think you have a knack for. Whether you’re coming in with agency experience, or you can demonstrate that you’re ready to dive into learning the ins-and-outs of our fast-paced work, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- 1-2 years experience working in a digital marketing or other face-paced, client-centric environment
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously and efficiently.
- Strong communicator, with a highly articulate and firm understanding of the English language (spoken and written).
- Desire to grow – we invest heavily in our employees.
- Passion to learn as much as possible in general, and all things SEO in particular.
Culture Building: Be a flexible, present member of the team, helping wherever you can and collaborating with others to achieve team goals.
Types of projects include:
- Communicate with clients on a monthly or semi-monthly basis on their accounts and new SEO developments.
- Monitor Analytics and Search Console as well as keep up on latest algorithm updates and SEO trends.
- Prepare monthly SEO and analytics reports.
- Manage on-page optimization efforts and lead content initiatives.
- Perform keyword research and gap analyses to improve existing content and identify opportunities for new pages.
- Create content briefs, collaborating with subject matter experts and content writers to develop SEO-optimized content.
- Conduct SEO audits and continuously improve upon previous SEO efforts.
- Experiment (and sometimes fail) with new SEO tactics and strategies, continuously testing and problem solving.
- Perform Local SEO activities through citation building, local link outreach, and Google My Business Management.
- Work on off-site linkbuilding initiatives for our clients via digital PR, outreach or other means.
- Work on technical SEO initiatives using tools like Screaming Frog and Ahrefs.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress and other CMS’s
- Keyword Research and On-Page Optimization experience
- Firm understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Moz, Majestic, Google Analytics and more
- Local SEO experience a plus
- Off-Site, Digital PR, Linkbuilding experience
- Prior experience in UX/UI
- Experience working with remote teams
- PHP, CSS, HTML and coding background a plus
- Analytics background a plus
About the role
As an SEO Associate, you’ll have a team of people depending on you for quality work.
We hire self-starters who show that they’re curious, passionate, and responsible. Your tasks will be varied and plentiful, all under the digital marketing umbrella as we help our clients create custom strategies to reach their goals.
Greenlane provides an intentional environment for efficient and happy team members. We work together 2 days a week in our Audubon office, and work from home on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. Plus we hold monthly All Hands Days and offer internal training to help make you the best marketer you can be.
We think that makes us pretty special. So, what makes you special? In addition to your resume, we’d like you to give us more detail about you. Let us know why you’re the team member we’re missing!
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.