Your website data holds details to better performance. We help you find the stories within your visitor data and improve your marketing decisions. Are there hidden data-driven opportunities in your data? Let us take a look.
Analytics Insight and Implementation
Analytics as a service includes organizing, fixing and reporting on your site’s data. With a healthy analytics foundation, you can test variations, understand your audience’s behavior, and improve the way people interact with your site. Are you getting valuable, trustworthy data to inform business decisions? Let us perform an audit to make sure.
- Data Audits and Gap Analysis of existing tracking and data methodologies
- Creating measurement plans including objective – KPI – metric mapping
- Tracking implementation guides including tags, variables, and firing rules
- Creation, enhancement, and automation of key reports/dashboards
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) studies visitors’ behavior and creates tests to see which website assets perform better, maximizing marketing efforts across both paid and organic channels. From online demo requests to ecommerce conversion rates, Greenlane has experience gathering information, prioritizing test opportunities, implementation support, tracking, and testing roadmap creation/management.
- Testing opportunity identification and developing associated test plans
- Audience insight analysis and gathering (heatmaps, interaction videos, surveys)
- Support with tracking setup, implementation QA, and measuring results as part of a continuous testing process
Working with Greenlane
From day one, you’ll get a dedicated Account Manager committed to helping you hit your goals. You can choose to engage in a one-off project, or a monthly retainer. Either way you’ll have access to all of our tech, analytics and strategy experts.
Tips and tricks, just for you
Forecasting Search Marketing Success with a Click Curve
Wouldn’t SEO be much easier if there was a way to predict just how much a change in a page’s SERP rankings would impact the amount of traffic that page gets? While the “opportunity score” formula isn’t new, we wanted…
Google Analytics Autotrack – Redefining What Counts as Standard Tracking
More services you might be interested in
With Content as a service, we help you plan and produce campaigns, landing pages, articles, ads and more.
The right digital marketing strategy consists of always monitoring, testing, and improving so you can cut through the noise.