We’re looking for a full-time SEO Manager with drive, ambition and killer project management skills. Come expand your horizons and take on big clients with the power of a smart, experienced team to help you drive results. You won’t be a small cog in a big machine – you’ll make an impact from day one, and you’ll help define the culture and strategy of a fast growing, industry-recognized agency.
About the Position
As an SEO Manager, you will report to the Director of SEO. You’ll be working with an awesome selection of big and small brands that you’ll be proud to put your name to. Set your clients up for success by building clever strategies, and lean on your team to make those strategies supercharged.
You’ll be responsible for your clients’ success, and you’ll have a team of smart creatives and analysts backing you up to make it happen (with your leadership of course). SEO is your primary focus, but our clients have many digital marketing challenges. Being able to think about those challenges holistically is critical to their overall success.
Your clients will see you as their strategic advisor for all their SEO needs, but behind the scenes you’re a choreographer – bringing in key team members to client accounts when the time is right and sharing key details of the client when needed.
Like what you see? Keep reading to see if you think we’ll be a winning match.
SEO Managers Role
- Driving the success of client engagements– setting and reaffirming client expectations and continuously strengthening your relationship with assigned clients
- Acting as the main point of contact for several clients and simultaneous projects – we’re agile around here
- Building innovative SEO strategies that encompass the breadth of the channel (technical, contextual & authoritative) and implementing with the help of your team
- Working closely with other channels to understand how they fit into the world of SEO. You’ll collaborate with our in-house technical, content, outreach, and analytics teams to get big wins and track them
- Reporting progress for clients in a memorable and informative way
- Tests didn’t end with school. We are constantly testing and comparing data points to see what works and what doesn’t to make informed decisions.
- Working with the team to build your client’s revenue in order to do bigger, ‘awesomer’ things
- Tons of other stuff; your marketing creativity is the limit. Your job is to make awesome stuff happen!
Experience And Qualifications You’ll Bring
- This isn’t your first digital marketing rodeo. You’ve got 1-3+ years experience creating and overseeing SEO strategies for a diverse client-base that span multiple industries. You’re experienced in and around technical SEO, content strategy, content marketing, link-building, outreach, PPC, social media, and you know your way around a content management system or two
- Experience with web analytics platforms, especially Google Analytics. Others include, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Coremetrics and others
- You love data and have a good understanding of how to take that data and use it to find new opportunities for your clients, even outside of their stated goals. You also know how to spot trends (good and bad) and present insights on how to capitalize on (or fix) those trends
- You’re quick on your feet. We move pretty fast around here as the industry is constantly changing. Your ability to pivot, communicate changes and shift strategies is critical
- Project management is second nature. You’ll have a lot of balls in the air and need to be able to manage client campaigns, meet your deadlines and task tasks like it’s your job…because it is! Maybe you even have some experience with a tool like Basecamp?
- You have an opinion on industry trends, initiatives, and strategies and are eager to share them with the team and your clients. You might even have your own blog or handful of sites you work on to keep you at the top of your game
- You’re an all-around adept communicator, from writing to negotiating to simplifying complex topics
- You are eager to share your methods for organization and attention to detail
- Some tools you like to use are: SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Google Search Console, BuzzSumo, Answer the Public and about 20 others we never heard of
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
The Greenlane Way
Here are some reasons you should work with us:
- We’re a Moz recommended agency!
- Lots of freedom to get stuff done, with support and direction when you need it.
- You’ll get a desk in a cool office with whiteboard walls, cool teammates and parking.
- Getting in right at the beginning of expansion, so there’s awesome room for growth.
- The owners of the company are authorities in our industry.
- You’re going to get an unrivaled digital marketing education, which you’ll be able to take it wherever you go in the marketing world.
- Office in the heart of beautiful Audubon, an easy commute from Philadelphia and the suburbs.
- Opportunity to get really involved in the industry! Your new teammates speak at conferences, co-organize SEO Grail Philadelphia, and more.
- You can work from home two days a week!
Are We A Good Match?
Know what you’re getting into!
- We’re a tight-knit team, and collaboration is key to our success.
- You’ll be coordinating with both in-house and off-site team members.
- Having the freedom to win means the freedom to fail – but the best fail fast and learn quick!
- You’ll be a part of building a growing team and organization.
- In short – we’re looking to build a team of A players. Are you up for it?
|Training Period||90 days|
|In-office Hours||Mon-Weds, 9-5 or 10-6|
|Work From Home Days||Thurs & Friday|
|Paid Vacation||12 days available annually|
|Paid Time Off||6 holidays annually|
|Health Insurance||After first month|
|Dental Insurance||After first month|
|Other Insurance||Long & Short Term, Life insurance|
|Retirement||401K with match|
More Career Options
We’re looking for a full-time SEO Associate with a thirst for knowledge and awesome teamwork skills. Working under the direction of Account Managers, you will be responsible for creating deliverables and implementing SEO strategy. Manage and collaborate on projects, offer up shiny new ideas, and report on progress for your clients.
If you have experience optimizing and managing PPC accounts, we’d like to chat with you. Send over a resume and a cover letter detailing your experience, and let’s get in touch!
Marketing Specialist – PPC and Display
We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with experience in PPC and Display. On top of experience, you’ll need drive, ambition and killer project management skills. You’ll be responsible for setting clients up for success by building clever strategies and campaigns. And our experienced creatives, strategists and analysts will help you drive results.