We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with experience in PPC and Display. On top of experience, you’ll need drive, ambition and killer project management skills.
Come expand your horizons and take on big brands you’ll be proud to put your name to! You’ll be responsible for setting clients up for success by building clever strategies and campaigns. And our experienced creatives, strategists and analysts will help you drive results.
Speaking of our team, you won’t be a small cog in a big machine – you’ll make an impact from day one. You’ll help define the culture and methods of our industry-recognized agency.
Here Are a Few Things You’ll Be Doing
- Drive the success of paid search engagements – setting and reaffirming client expectations and continuously strengthening your relationship with assigned clients.
- Make ongoing recommendations through keyword research, competitive analysis, and more.
- Continuously analyze paid search ads, test ad copy and create new copy and landing pages to direct users to the most relevant pages.
- Report progress for clients in a memorable and informative way.
- Plan and initiate targeted online media buys for Display, Pre-roll and Social Media advertising campaigns.
- Orchestrate digital media buys across across a variety of publishing platforms for multiple markets and clients simultaneously.
- Optimize self-serve campaigns to achieve cost-per-acquisition (CPA), cost-per-click (CPC), and cost-per-impression (CPM) goals.
- Monitor campaign performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis; present options to optimize results.
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to improve campaign performance.
- Maintain strong media and technology vendor relationships and act as a resource for industry data and trends.
- Develop collaborative relationship with internal and external creative teams to develop cutting-edge media assets.
- Provide media plans upon request of the management team.
- Maintain monthly budget and invoice reports, reconcile pre-billing with actuals.
- Collaborate with our in-house technical, content, outreach, and analytics resources to get big wins and track them.
- Test everything. Every. Thing. Ever.
- Work with the team to build your client’s revenue in order to make bigger, ‘awesomer’ things happen.
- There’s tons of other stuff, and your marketing creativity is the limit.
Here’s Some Software You’ll Be Using
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords and Bing Adcenter
- 3rd party Ad serving platforms (e.g., DART / DCM, Mediaplex, Atlas)
- Omniture/SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics
- Excel and Google Docs (in both a classy-reporting and mad-scientist sort of way)
- Familiarity with SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz & Moz Local, Rank Ranger, and Majestic is a plus
The Greenlane Way
Here are some reasons you should work with us:
- We’re a Moz recommended agency!
- You’ll have a desk in an open-plan office with giant windows, whiteboard walls, cool teammates and parking.
- But that’s only Monday — Wednesday. You can work from home two days a week!
- There’s lots of freedom to get stuff done, with support and direction when you need it.
- You’ll get in right at the beginning of expansion, so there’s serious room for growth.
- You’ll be part of a tight-knit team who loves to collaborate.
- The owners of the company are recognized authorities in our industry.
- You’ll get an unrivaled digital marketing education, which you’ll be able to take wherever you go in the marketing world.
- Our office is in Audubon, PA, an easy commute from Philadelphia and the suburbs.
- There’s opportunity to get really involved in the industry! Your new teammates speak at conferences, co-organize SEO Grail Philadelphia, Philly Content Strategy Meetup, Digital Marketing Suburbia and more.
Experience and Qualifications You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a similarly related discipline
- 2+ years experience in media buying position at an agency or brand
- Experience with 3rd party Ad serving platforms (e.g., DART / DCM, Mediaplex, Atlas) is a must
- Exposure to Paid Search across various platforms (AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Proven media buying experience in DSP platforms
- Familiarity with tagging containers such as Google Tag Manager (nice-to-have)
- Proficient with website analytics software (e.g., Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytic and organizational skills; results-oriented
- You’re an all-around adept communicator, from writing to negotiating to simplifying complex topics
- Experience as an Account Manager responsible for managing several clients and projects simultaneously with demonstrated ability to develop and build strong relationships both internally and externally
- You possess solid experience in formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans and strategies, along with the ability to identify when change is needed and react quickly
- You have an opinion on industry trends, initiatives, and strategies and are eager to share them with the team and your clients
- Google, Hubspot and Bing certifications are a plus
|Training Period||90 days|
|In-office Hours||Mon-Weds, 9-5 or 10-6|
|Work From Home Days||Thurs & Friday|
|Paid Vacation||14 days available annually|
|Paid Time Off||6 holidays annually|
|Health Insurance||After first month|
|Dental Insurance||After first month|
|Other Insurance||Long & Short Term, Life insurance|
|Retirement||401K with match|
More Career Options
Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Account Manager with drive, ambition and killer project management skills. You will manage several clients, driving the success of engagement and building and implementing online marketing strategies with the help of your team.
If you have experience optimizing and managing PPC accounts, we’d like to chat with you. Send over a resume and a cover letter detailing your experience, and let’s get in touch!
We’re looking for a full-time SEO Associate with a thirst for knowledge and awesome teamwork skills. Working under the direction of Account Managers, you will be responsible for creating deliverables and implementing SEO strategy. Manage and collaborate on projects, offer up shiny new ideas, and report on progress for your clients.