Greenlane works with your B2B or B2C brand to grow your business across Paid Social platforms. From Meta to X to whatever comes next!
Why You Need Paid Social
Paid social media advertising allows you to reach a highly specific audience based on demographics, interests, and behavior. It is a “push” channel that compliments “pull” channels, like Paid Search, by ensuring your message touches your target audience in all phases of the purchase/lead gen funnel.
Social media ads can help you increase brand visibility and recognition. Repeated exposure to your brand can lead to increased awareness and trust over time.
The Paid Social platforms are constantly evolving with changes to machine learning, audiences, plus new ad formats. If you were underwhelmed by Paid Social in the past, it may be time to revisit the channel and see if the new offerings are a better fit for your marketing goals.
Greenlane’s Approach to Paid Social
Greenlane believes that audience selection and segmentation are key to successful campaigns. And as digital marketing shifts into a privacy-first mindset, many brands find that previous tactics no longer yield the performance they used to and prior audiences are no longer accessible. The most compelling campaign is worthless if the wrong people are seeing it.
We work closely with you to leverage first-party data sources that balance platform-created audience segments in order to reach your target market. Putting the time in up-front yields better results in the long run.
Mid-campaign and post-campaign reporting are also critical to success! We monitor performance at every level and give you recommendations to improve performance in our transparent reporting dashboards.
What sets Greenlane apart from competitors?
- We think of ourselves as part of your team. Your successes are our successes.
- Our data-first mindset.
- We test everything – audiences, creatives, landing page, platforms, and more.
Our Paid Social Services
The bread and butter of Greenlane’s Paid Social offering is full-service campaign management. What does ‘full-service’ mean for you? We work collaboratively with your team to outline campaign goals, target audiences, platforms, investments, and creatives; execute; and report back.
- Account set-up: New to paid social or want to test a brand new platform? We can guide you through the account creation process.
- Media strategy and planning: Our team works with you to determine the optimal social media platforms, messaging, and creative assets for your business and campaign goals.
- Audience selection and segmentation: Prospecting, remarketing and more! We work with you to identify the right targets within each platform to ensure your message gets in front of the right consumers at the right time.
- A/B test planning and execution: Learn how to best customize your messaging and creative per target audience group by setting up experiments to measure the effectiveness of your ads and landing pages.
- Program auditing: Not sure if you need agency support? We’ll take a look at your campaigns and identify gaps within your current strategy.
Our offerings are flexible. If you need less assistance or are looking for an account audit we can help!
Note: We are not a design agency. Instead, our account managers provide creative recommendations and best practices.
Paid Social Platforms Expertise
Our team members are experienced in developing and executing successful campaigns on most social media platforms:
We are happy to evaluate other social platforms, e.g., Reddit, Quora, etc., for their applicability to your business and business goals.
Read Our Latest Articles
Ready to partner with us?
From day one, you’ll get a dedicated Account Manager committed to helping you hit your goals. You can choose to engage in a one-off project, or a monthly retainer. Either way you’ll have access to all of our tech, analytics and strategy experts.